Data Analysis

Below is a graph on the background of the audience we surveyed - on which they support eco-friendliness or not?

Below is the second graph, which shows the initiative of the people in turning off electrical appliances like lights and fans 


The pie chart below shows the awareness of the people who have heard of features that conserve electricity



97% of the people we surveyed think that SST should support the saving of electricity. The other 3% do not think that the school should support the act of saving electricity. [As shown below]




No comments:

Post a Comment